Please use the link below to access the submission form.
The form is intended to prevent errors or exclusions of information, such as omitted images or links. Most of the information can be copied and pasted from the original article (i.e. headline, subhead, captions).
Please note that these instructions need to be followed precisely. If you have questions, contact Michael Alberto (email@example.com).
2. Copy all the text into YOUR OWN Google doc.
3. Give it a name: Last name, first name, headline.
4. Fill out the submission form in the new document.
5. Change general access link to “editor,” so that anyone with a link can edit. (See image below)
6. Email the new link to firstname.lastname@example.org with KEYSTONE NEWSPAPER SUBMISSION in the Subject Line in full caps.
Email images separately to email@example.com. Please do not paste them into the article.